The Enneagram model of nine personality types helps explain so much about how we behave and how we relate to others.
It has its roots in the desert spirituality of the 3rd Century AD and has been used since then to help people explore their personality; enabling them to embrace the truths of who they are and how that impacts relationships with others.
The last time we ran this it sold out, so we are running the two day workshop again and will include:
- An introduction to the Enneagram and how the system works
- Description of the nine types, subtypes, motivation and behaviour
- A look at how behaviour changes under stress and secure situations
- Identify type and subtype and develop insights as to how it limits and benefits
- Help with the ongoing journey
Our trainer for the workshop is Liz West – a qualified trainer with Enneagram Worldwide who facilitates individuals in their personal growth, relationships and teamwork. Liz has been involved in leadership development and mentoring for many years, including church leadership and as a Director of Youth Ministries with YWAM.
Date & Time
To be confirmed
£80 (plus booking fee)
Saint Mary Street