The Enneagram model of nine personality types helps explain so much about how we behave and how we relate to others.
It has its roots in the desert spirituality of the 3rd Century AD and has been used since then to help people explore their personality; enabling them to embrace the truths of who they are and how that impacts relationships with others.
Over the three sessions, we will cover:
- An introduction to the Enneagram and how the system works
- Description of the nine types, subtypes, motivation and behaviour
- A look at how behaviour changes under stress and secure situations
- Identifying type and subtype and developing insights as to how they limit and benefit
- Help with the ongoing journey
Our trainer for the workshop is Liz West – a qualified trainer with Enneagram Worldwide who facilitates individuals in their personal growth, relationships and teamwork. Liz has been involved in leadership development and mentoring for many years, including church leadership and as a Director of Youth Ministries with YWAM.
Dates & Times
Thursday and Friday 28th – 29th January 2021 from 10am to 1pm
Saturday 20th March from 10am to 4pm
£80 (plus booking fee). An electronic copy of the notes will be provided in advance and a Certificate of Attendance emailed after the event.
Online (Zoom). Details will be sent out prior to the event.